There's quite a lot to be said for patience.
First off, patience is stupid. It means you don't get to do what you want to do when you want to do it and that's stupid. Hell, that's the definition of stupid, I think. Secondly, it doesn't get you anywhere. Sure, some asshole decided long ago that patience was a virtue, but again, when you decide something stupid is a virtue aren't you just being stupid?
So after 2 years of waiting, we finally wrapped The Official Hangover Parody. Sure, it took a while to get this film completed thanks to budget concerns, a script that was 80 pages long, that stupidity called patience and a general malaise about parodies to begin with, but finally, this sucker is a wrap.
Starring James "Two Scene and Mainstream" Deen, Dane Cross and Spock BUCKTON as those three bumbling idiots Phil, Stu and Alan who lose their friend mid-way thru a drunken bachelor party in Las Vegas, The Official Hangover Parody will finally hit be released thanks to Zero Tolerance and Adam & Eve.
Here are some details that you should be aware of:
1. Tori Black returns from a lengthy performing hiatus to appear in this feature. You are lucky fuckers.
2. The movie also stars these ridiculously talented and sexy bitches: Lexi Belle, Kimberly Kane, Dana Dearmond, Skin Diamond, Mika Tan and Brooklyn Lee.
3. Yes, I said Brooklyn Lee. Those of you familiar with our little twitter spat earlier this year should know why this is of such interest. It also shows how unbelievably sweet and kind we are. We truly are the best.
4. Gracie Glam does NOT appear in this film as previously reported. Gracie apparently stopped returning phone calls and emails so we dunno what the hell that's about. Rest assured, however, she will pay for the insult. She will pay dearly!
5. Tommy Pistol does appear in this movie as he appears in every adult feature with dialogue these days.
6. Part of the movie was shot at the guy's house for whom this boat is named.
7. This film was over budget. Duh!
8. The Travelodge on Devonshire in Chatsworth, CA is the shittiest shit storm of a hotel ever. DO NOT STAY THERE!
9. Don't ever...EVER fuck with Dana Dearmond.
So while not a complete list of details, the facts above provide some reasonable information that should leave you saying to yourself, "Hmm, that does seem like an interesting porno shoot and I'd like to see the results of that production!"
In addition, the photo above should make you say, "What the fuck is going on here, is this porn parody going to question and challenge my own sexuality identity and the way I represent that sexuality in the world today?"
Yes, yes it will. But for now you're going to have to be patient. The movie isn't out until August. But, why not pre-order it?!